You can edit a card by clicking the card you wish to edit on your board. This opens the back of the card. To edit a card title, click the title on the back of the card. A card has an optional description field. You can edit the description to add card details. Markdown is used for formatting the text in the description of a card.
Open a card to edit its title and description.
If someone else is editing the card description while you're in the card, you'll see their avatar with a pencil next to it.
Hover your mouse over a card and click the pencil icon that appears. The card menu allows you to perform actions on a card from the board view.
There are several keyboard shortcuts for cards:
- a - adding members to the card
- SPACE - add yourself to the card
- c - archiving
- l - labels
- d - due dates
- < - move a card to the left
- > - move a card to the right
- v - voting
- 1 - 6 - add labels
A complete list can be seen at https://trello.com/shortcuts.
- Adding cards
- Adding a member to a card
- Commenting on cards
- Adding checklists to cards
- Adding attachments to cards
- Adding due dates to cards
- Adding labels to cards
- Archiving and deleting cards
- Copying cards, lists, or boards
- Moving cards or lists
- Filtering cards on a board
- Watching cards, lists, and boards