Deleting a board
In order to delete a board, you'll need to close the board first. Closing a board is similar to archiving a card—you can leave it in your "Closed Boards" list if you think you might want to use it again some day, or you can delete the board permanently once it's closed.
In Business Class teams, team Admins can close and delete any team boards.
Deleting an open board
- To delete a board that is still open, first open your Board Menu and choose 'More'.
- Next, choose the option 'Close Board...' near the bottom of the More menu.
- Finally, choose the option 'Permanently Delete Board'. The board is permanently deleted after choosing this option!
Deleting a closed board
To delete a board that you've already closed, first open your Closed Boards list.
- Choose the 'Boards' menu in the header.
- Select 'See closed boards...' at the bottom of the Boards header menu.
- From there, you'll see a list of your closed boards with a ' Delete' button for any board that you're an admin for. Click on that button to delete the board permanently.
Is there another way to delete a board?
You can also delete your closed boards using our Delete Boards tool: https://trello.com/support/delete-board
Admin access is still required to delete a board using this tool.
Can I delete a board in the mobile app?
It isn't possible to delete a board using the mobile app. However, you can delete a board by logging in to Trello on your mobile device's supported browser.
Recovering a deleted board
Deleting a board is permanent, and deleted boards cannot be recovered.