Butler: Administrative Powers
Business Class team administrators, and Enterprise administrators have administrative powers over other users' commands in the organizations boards.
Administrative powers allow the administrator to view and disable other users' commands, as long as those commands are enabled on the current board.
- The Admin button doesn't appear in my Buttons tab. How can I administer my team's buttons?
- The admin button only appears only in the Rules and Scheduled commands tabs, but not in the Buttons tab. Private buttons for a user cannot be edited by an administrator. Shared buttons can be viewed and deleted by an administrator.
- I have an individual Butler account but I am the Trello board or team administrator. Can I administer other user's commands on my board?
- No, only admins of a Business Class or Enterprise team can administer Butler commands.
- How can I tell if changes were made by an administrator instead of the original creator of the command?
- The command log tracks changes performed by the administrator