What is an Enterprise Admin?
About the Enterprise Administrator Role
Enterprise Members with enterprise admin status can do the following:
- Enterprise level actions
- View all content on the Enterprise Dashboard
- Set and edit cascading enterprise wide settings (e.g., enterprise wide permissions, attachment restrictions, etc.)
- Give or revoke enterprise administrator status for any enterprise member
- Team level actions
- View all teams within an enterprise
- Upgrade teams to enterprise
- Approve or deny pending team upgrades to enterprise
- Add or remove members on all enterprise teams
- Edit names and descriptions of all enterprise teams
- Board level actions
- Automatic board admin rights for all boards within enterprise teams (i.e., control of all board settings including close board, edit title, etc.)
- Make any member of any enterprise board a board admin
Assigning and revoking Enterprise Administrator permissions
To give or revoke a member’s Enterprise Administrator permissions:
- From the Members page on the Enterprise Dashboard, select one or more members whose administrator privileges you want to change.
- From the bulk actions menu in the upper right corner of the table, click Enterprise Admin…
- Depending on what you want to do, from the Admin Status fly-out, click either Make Enterprise Admin or Revoke Enterprise Admin Status.
Viewing Enterprise Administrators
To view all members with Enterprise Administrator permissions:
- From the Members page on the Enterprise Dashboard, click the Admin Status filter.
- In the Admin Status filter options, select Enterprise Admin. This will filter out all members without Enterprise Administrator permissions from your current view.