- Improved navigation and more user-friendly language. We’ve reformatted our policy with clearer language, headings, and links that allow you to find important information more easily. Where we can, we’ve added examples that illustrate our activities.
- More details on how we integrate our products and share information. We are always working to improve our products, and the updates to our policy describe ways we’ve made our products more personalized, smarter, and more integrated with other products that you may use. The revised policy also explains how and why Atlassian and Trello share data.
- More control over your information. We are making it easier for you to control the information you provide us. Our policy explains how you can make choices about your information and the measures we’ve put in place to keep your information secure.
- Trello at work. You may have added an email address to your Trello account that is managed by a third party organization, like your employer. We have explained our relationship to these kinds of accounts, the tools available to managed account administrators, and the admin ability to claim and control accounts connected to managed email domains.
2. What is GDPR, and what is Trello doing to comply?
GDPR stands for the General Data Protection Regulation and is effective as of May 25, 2018. GDPR replaces national privacy and security laws that previously existed within the EU with a single, comprehensive EU-wide law that governs the use, sharing, transfer, and processing of any personal data that originates from the EU.
3. Can I opt out of having my data collected or shared?
4. Can I download a copy of my personal data?