How to Uninstall the Trello Desktop App
Removing the Trello Desktop app is as easy as using the default "Remove Programs" tool on windows, or deleting the app from your "Applications" folder on a Mac. However, Trello does store your login credentials in your system's credentials manager. To fully remove those credentials from your system, use the steps below.
1. Open the Mac "Keychain Access" app : (CMD + Space -> "Keychain Access")
2. Find the com.atlassian.trello.authorization_token entry
3. Option-Click (Right-Click) and select "Delete the authorization token"
4. Go to your system's container directory ( Finder -> Go -> Go to Folder ... > "~/Library/Containers/").
5. Remove your com.atlassian.trello directory by dragging it to the trash.
- Open "Credential Manager" from the Start Menu or search for it using the Windows key and search bar.
2. Find the com.atlassian.trello.authorization_token entry in Windows Credentials.
3. Delete the authorization token by pressing the Delete key on your keyboard.
4. Go to your system's application support directory (Enter %APPDATA% in the address bar of your Windows Explorer). 5. Delete your “com.atlassian.trello” directory.
6. Delete the “Trello” directory.