Using Trello with Google Calendar
Here's how you can use an iCal feed from Trello in Google Calendar. Anyone with the iCalendar URL will be able to access your calendar, so don't post it publicly.
- To enable the iCalendar feed for a particular board:
- Open the board menu
- Click "Power-Ups,"
- Click "Calendar." Enable the Power-Up if you haven't already.
- Then click the gear icon to see the "Calendar Settings"
- Once there click "Enabled" to enable the iCalendar feed
- Copy the URL from "Your Personal iCalendar Feed."
- Open Google Calendar
- On the left side, choose "Other calendars" > "Add by URL"
- Paste in the iCalendar URL you copied from Trello
- Click "Add Calendar"
NOTE: Changes made in Trello won't instantly update to third party applications such as Google Calendar. We estimate that Google Calendar and other third party applications update their external feeds approximately once per day, but that is dependent on how frequently the third party application pings the Trello servers.