Reporting Trello Android Bugs
You want Trello on Android to be awesome. So do we! Although we strive to make Trello as polished as possible, sometimes there are bugs. A bug means "something is broken."
Explore Known Issues
Submit A Bug Report
Here are steps on how to take a Bug Report:
- Reproduce the issue in Trello
- Open your device's Settings
- Go to Developer Options
- Tap Take Bug Report at the top
- Wait a minute or two for the report to generate. When the report is ready, an email will be created for you that contains the necessary information.
- Send the report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: You may not see Developer Options available. To make it available, go to Settings > About phone and tap Build number seven times.