Merging and splitting multiple Trello accounts
We don't have a way to merge two different Trello accounts. However, we do have a workaround:
- Log into the account you do not wish to use anymore.
- On each board, invite your other user (the one you intend to keep using) and make that user an admin of that board. If you're not an admin of the board, simply invite the user to the board.
- For each team, invite the other user to the team.
- Log out of Trello or optionally delete the Trello account that you no longer wish to use.
- Log in as the user you wish you keep using, who should now have access to the first user's boards and teams.
- Add the email credential from your deleted Trello account to your account if you would like to have both emails addresses associated with one account.
If you're interested in splitting an account into two separate Trello accounts (for instance, splitting one account into work and personal accounts), you'll want to do the opposite:
- If the email you'd like to use for your second account is part of your first account, remove the email from your credentials.
- Log out of Trello and create a new Trello account.
- Log into your first account and invite the other user to each board you'd like on that account, making the user an admin of any boards you're an admin of.
- Invite the other user to any teams you'd like it to be a part of.
- Remove your account from all the boards and teams you've added your second account to.