Enterprise User Management Dashboard
As part of Trello Enterprise, enterprise admins have access to an enterprise-wide management dashboard where they can view all Trello members related to an enterprise, across upgraded teams. Right now, the dashboard is per-enterprise, so if your team has both enforced-SSO teams and SSO-as-a-convenience teams, you'll access those dashboards separately.
Open the Dashboard
The dashboard is accessible to admins for your enterprise(s). Your Enterprise Account Manager can confirm who those users are if you're uncertain. Team admins are not automatically enterprise admins.
An enterprise admin can access the dashboard by clicking the suitcase icon in the top right of the screen:
On the left of the dashboard, you'll see a count of of the number of teams that are upgraded as part of the enterprise, and a count of the number of members of the enterprise (including non-team collaborators, described in the next section).
The top of the screen lists the enterprise's name and whether it requires its team members to log in using SSO or not.
Viewing Members Related to the Enterprise
Once the dashboard is opened, it will show a list of all Trello members related to the Enterprise. This includes:
- Members of teams that are part of the enterprise (active members, deactivated members, and invited members are all shown)
- Non-team members of boards inside of teams within the enterprise
- Non-team members who've signed up with SSO credentials associated with the enterprise
A member's status will be listed next to their name and a count of how many enterprise teams they're a part of. The statuses are:
- Admin - Admins for the whole enterprise.
- Team admin - An admin of an upgraded team, but not the whole enterprise.
- Collaborator - A member of a team board who isn't part of any upgraded teams, or a person with SSO credentials associated with the enterprise who isn't part of any enterprise teams.
- Virtual - A team member who's been invited to an enterprise team but hasn't finished signing up.
- Unconfirmed - A team member who's signed up for an enterprise team but hasn't confirmed their email address.
- No label - Team members with no admin status will show without a label.
Next to each team member, admin, or team admin will be a count of how many enterprise teams they're a part of. Click that count to see a searchable list of the teams.
To search for a specific member, type their name or username in the search box in the top right of the dashboard.
Adding Members to Enterprise Teams
To add listed member(s) to the enterprise teams, select the checkbox to the left of their names. Alternatively, you can select "select all" at the top of the list.
Once you've selected all of the enterprise members, click "Teams" in the yellow bar above the list of names. Select the team name that you want to add the member to, and click "Add to team." After clicking that icon, you'll see a status message about the members—who was successfully added, who was already in the team, and who can't be added to the team because of policy restrictions around email domain addresses.
Removing Members from Enterprise Teams
To remove listed member(s) from the enterprise teams, select the checkbox to the left of their names. Alternatively, you can select "select all" at the top of the list.
Once you've selected all of the enterprise members, click "Teams" in the yellow bar above the list of names. Select the team name that you want to remove the member from, and click "Remove from team." After clicking that icon, you'll see a status message about the members—who was successfully removed, who wasn't in the team, and any other error messages.
Viewing Enterprise Teams
To view a list of teams that are upgraded as part of the enterprise, click the "Teams" label in the left sidebar. Next to each team will be a count of the number of boards inside of that team, and of the members in the team.
Clicking on the board count next to the team name will allow you to view a list of the boards by name, and to open them by clicking on the board name.